2. Anemoi Mittens by Eunny Jang (photo © AnAbundanceOfLisa)
3. Bears Rainbow Blanket by Purl Soho (photo © Purl Soho)
4. Mystery + Manners by SpillyJane (photo © SpillyJane)
5. Podster Gloves by Glenna C. (photo © Glenna C.)
6. Camp Out Fingerless Mitts by tante ehm (photo © kararstanley)
7. Emmanuelle Sweater by Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark (photo © Knitscene/Harper Point)
8. First Snow Mittens by Aet Terasmaa (photo © Aet Terasmaa)
9. Whippoorwill by Carina Spencer (photo © Carina Spencer)
I admit, I tend to drift towards mittens. I still wear the pair I made five years ago pretty religiously (except for that one winter two years ago when I thought I lost them!), so it is kind of odd for me to make so many. But I just love them! I love the process of knitting mittens and I also know that I will wear them when I am done because they always turn out. Not to mention, I have yet to meet a person who doesn't love a pair of homemade mittens as a gift.
This year I want to do more sweaters. And failing that, at least one. I am just terrified I will spend the money and dedicate the time and in the end I will produce something that doesn't fit and looks awful. But then again...