PAGES

Fashion I Can Afford

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Recently I have found a couple of discount fashion sites through Facebook. I contained myself and did not begin screaming because I always try to be considerate of my neighbors. My co-workers are always telling me I have champagne taste on a beer budget. They are not completely wrong, but I think it would at least be the expensive imported beer I can afford. I am not rich by any means (I play the lotto with my dad to help make that dream come true), but I am fortunate enough to have a job that allows me to live comfortably with some room to play with now and again.

There are four sites in particular that I have been looking at. My favorite site, so far, is Ideeli.com. Granted this is based solely on items and price, as I have not Ordered anything yet. I will admit it, I only found this site the day before, but obsession hits hard and fast when it comes to me and clothes.

There are two items that I have been lusting over this morning:



YOUNG FABULOUS & BROKE : Black Zora Top


LAILA : Shimmer Dress


I just went shopping this past weekend, though. So despite the good prices on pieces I absolutely love, I am going to have to say no. Especially since I am buying a new pair of glasses; something which I have needed/wanted for longer than I care to admit.

Tomorrow is my day off. In between hanging out with my sister, getting sushi with my cousin and his girlfriend, and going out to a black tie party with a friend from work I hope to find some time to make some place-mats. I have some great fabric that I think would look really good. Plus I haven't sewn anything for a while and I am getting the itch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code