PAGES

What I Did Today.

Monday, August 23, 2010

I made sure that one of my days off was spent almost entirely crafting (with a lot of CSI:NY in the background, of course, and a break to go see a movie with my mom). I feel like I got a lot done. To bad my wash is still not done. Sacrifices must be made I guess.


Supplies
I woke up feeling like I needed some new magnets. The truth is I have been wanting to do this for a year but for some reason I have just never gotten around to it! :)

Basil and Cucumber Tea
Then I decided to make some basil-cucumber tea. I got the idea from Design*Sponge. I must admit, but I was surprised by how much I like it. It has a very refreshing and crisp taste. I am just sad I waited so long to try it; sun tea season is almost over.

Magnets

Churchill approves

Tomorrow I will glue the magnets on the back of these to actually make them magnets. I guess I made a good choice with paper because Churchill seems to approve. But then again anything he can knock off a counter he seems to like.

I think there will be more of the same tomorrow, this time with some food and friends thrown in to help celebrate my 25th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code