PAGES

Sophia Mittens by Half

Friday, September 14, 2012


Sophia mittens by half


Actually, it is a little more than by half. The second mitten is almost half done itself. Things got a little crazy and absolutely no progress was made (which I find understandable for once), but with the weather getting colder and a promise to a sweet cousin yet unfulfilled I figured I had better get my hands a moving. Not to mention that I may have already promised my best friend a pair too.... and I lost one of my own mittens last year so now I need another for myself.... No matter how many projects I want to start, I just can't seem to escape mittens!!


The thing that made me smile the most today was this, though:




Photo copyright © 2012 Posie: Rosy Little Things.




I made one of her kits last year and had so much fun with it that I think I am going to make it a yearly tradition! I hope to get my mom and my sister in on it too. I am excited for it to come in the mail, but then the hard part starts: I refuse to start any Christmas crafting until after Thanksgiving!

~Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code